McCutcheon Halley is recognised as one of the most successful planning and environmental consultants in Ireland, having gained an excellent reputation for delivering planning and environmental services to a wide range of sectors, including residential, commercial, retail, and renewable energy.
Due to consistent growth, we are now at the point of needing to grow our Planning team further. We would like to speak to candidates who are Graduate Planning Consultants and are looking to take on additional responsibility, develop their careers further and are interested in a Planning Consultant position, based in our Dublin City Centre offices.
More about what you will be doing in this role:
- Managing medium to large scale projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients, and other project team members, both internal and external.
- Develop a planning strategy with guidance from senior staff.
- Work collaboratively with clients, colleagues, and external consultants.
- Preparing fee proposals and management of project budget.
- Liaising with County Councils, An Bord Pleanála and other statutory bodies as required.
- Actively participating and promoting the Company at all client engagement points and across formal social media forums as part of business development activities.
- Lead multi-disciplinary design team meetings.
- Work with and guide/mentor junior staff members so that they learn and develop their careers.
About the ideal candidate:
- Level 8 or Level 9 qualification in Planning & Sustainable Development.
- At least 1 year of planning experience.
- Good working knowledge of Irish planning procedures regulations and legislation.
- Reliable research and analytical skills and demonstrates good drafting and report writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Develops good working relationships with all teams, clients and demonstrates the ability to exceed client expectations. Conscientious of clients’ and practices needs at all times.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- A full driving licence and access to a car.
- Excellent report writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly with others.
- Good time management and respect for others’ time.
- Graduate Member of the IPI or Licentiate membership of the RTPI.
- Experience within a planning consultancy.
Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Competitive salary and package
- Junior to mid-level
- Architecture & Planning
- Full Time
- Project Management
If you feel you have the skills and experience and are ready for your next challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org