Environmental Impact Assessments
We provide a comprehensive service with regard to environmental impact assessment. Our staff have directed the preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIARs) for varying development proposals in the past and are well-placed to advise clients on whether an EIAR is needed as well as on the scope and level of detail required. We have established relationships with specialist consultants that are required to feed into this process and we can engage them and manage their input on your behalf.
A number of our staff hold qualifications in environmental disciplines and we are thus well placed to provide a technical review service of specialist chapters.
- The scope of services that we provide includes: EIA screening to determine if your proposal will require the submission of an EIAR
- Preparation of Scoping Reports for discussion with the Planning Authority
- Directing the preparation of the EIAR
- Technical review of specialist input
- Advice on the effectiveness of proposed mitigation measures
- Submission of comprehensive and robust EIARs that meet legislative requirements