Delivering a planning application can be a slow and arduous process resulting in lengthy and costly delays to the delivery of your project, if it is not handled correctly. McCutcheon Halley can project manage the delivery of your application, advising on the specialist input required and liaising with the appointed design team to ensure that all reports are robust and will withstand scrutiny. By engaging McCutcheon Halley to act as your project manager we will have oversight of all aspects of the development proposal and can quickly identify issues, thus limiting the need for Requests for Further Information.
We are aware that conditions attached to planning permissions need to be carefully considered at the application stage to avoid onerous conditions that may prove expensive or unworkable for the development. To avoid this, we will carefully review each of the supporting reports and ensure that you are comfortable with the proposal prior to lodging the application.
Acting as Project Manager’s, McCutcheon Halley will:
- Advise on specialist input required
- Procure the services of external consultants
- Technically review expert reports
- Ensure consistency across disciplines
- Review proposed mitigation measures to ensure they are both achievable and cost-efficient
- Prepare a bespoke Planning Statement that demonstrates compliance with applicable policy
- Perform a validation check prior to submission.
Following submission of your application, we will track its progress and keep you informed of any observations made on the file. On receipt of the Planning Authority’s decision we will provide a comprehensive review of the conditions attached and any relevant internal reports.