McCutcheon Halley advise all clients to start their project with a comprehensive desktop Site Appraisal. Our Site Appraisals identify both the opportunities and constraints associated with your project that will allow you to make an informed decision on the strategy to adopt. We will visit your site and review the relevant information sources. Following an analytic review of the site, we will always provide you with an impartial and honest appraisal and advise you on the best strategy.
We don’t just stop there, if we don’t think that your project is worth pursuing, our commercially minded team of planners will advise on alternative uses where feasible.
Our Site Analysis reports include information on:
- Site context
- Planning history
- National and local planning policies
- Emerging policy that may impact your proposal
- Infrastructure and environmental constraints and opportunities
- Planning precedence
- Potential development contributions
- Potential for alternative uses
- Strategy for the way forward