Paula is a director in our Dublin office and has over 20 years of experience in successfully delivering both planning and environmental consents. She aims to provide clear advice on realistic outcomes to clients and to deliver direction on the best approach to take in an increasingly complex planning system.
Having worked in both development and consultancy roles, Paula understands that planning advice cannot be provided in a vacuum. There is a myriad of factors that influence development proposals, and a balance must be achieved to ensure that projects remain viable for the client while working within the parameters of relevant policy and legislation.
Paula manages a diverse range of projects including residential, infrastructure, retail and renewable energy generation. Her reports provide a narrative that ensures the benefits of development are easily understood by decision-makers and stakeholders. She has particular expertise in environmental planning and regularly directs EIA development proposals.
Paula is a member of the Irish Planning Institute’s Policy and Research Committee and the Institute of Environmental Assessment (IEMA) in these positions Paula seeks to shape the direction of planning and environmental policy in Ireland.
- MSc in Spatial Planning from Dublin Institute of Technology
- A. in Geography from University College Dublin
- Diploma in EIA and SEA Management from University College Dublin
- Diploma in Planning and Environmental Law from Kings Inns.
- Lectures planning modules part-time at TU Dublin and supervision of student’s thesis
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Infrastructure Development
- Mixed-use Urban Development
- Renewable Energy (Bioenergy, Wind and Solar)
- Masterplanning & Feasibility Studies
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment