McCutcheon Halley is recognised as one of the most successful planning and environmental consultants in Ireland, having gained an excellent reputation for delivering planning and environmental services to a wide range of sectors, including residential, commercial, retail, and renewable energy.
Due to consistent growth, we are now at the point of needing to grow our Planning team further and would like to speak to candidates who are interested in a Graduate Planner position and joining our team.
More about what you will be doing in this role:
- Assist senior staff in the preparation of planning applications for small to medium size developments.
- Develop an understanding of critical dates and timeframes as they relate both to client needs and statutory timeframes.
- Coordinating the collation and lodgement of applications.
- Growing your knowledge of project management.
- Identifying issues in a time-sensitive way, considering possible options and offering potential solutions.
- Managing client correspondence on updates & logistics.
About the ideal candidate:
- Level 8 or Level 9 qualification in Planning & Sustainable Development.
- Working knowledge of Irish planning procedures regulations and legislation.
- Reliable research and analytical skills and demonstrates good drafting and report writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and engineering drawings.
- Ability to prepare professional quality reports in MS Word and working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good time management.
- A full driving licence and access to a car.
- Experience in using CAD, GIS, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp.
- Graduate Member of the IPI or Licentiate membership of the RTPI.
- Experience within a planning consultancy.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND
- Competitive salary, package and extensive benefits
- Architecture & Planning
- Full Time
- Project Management