McCutcheon Halley is recognised as one of the most successful planning and environmental consultants in Ireland, having gained an excellent reputation for delivering planning and environmental services to a wide range of sectors, including residential, commercial, retail, and renewable energy.
Due to consistent growth, we are now at the point of needing to grow our Planning team further. We would like to speak to candidates who are Graduate Planning Consultants and are looking to take on additional responsibility, develop their careers further and are interested in a Planning Consultant position and joining our team.
More about what you will be doing in this role:
- Managing small to medium size projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients, and other project team members, both internal and external.
- Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues, and external consultants.
- Prepares fee proposals and utilises all available fee estimation tools.
- Liaising with County Councils, An Bord Pleanála and other statutory bodies as required.
- Assists in the project and manages multi-disciplinary teams of professionals.
- Actively participates in business development activities and is responsible for promoting their projects on LinkedIn and Company Website.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of planning risks associated with their projects and considers this when presenting options to senior staff.
About the ideal candidate:
- Level 8 or Level 9 qualification in Planning & Sustainable Development.
- At least 1 year of planning experience.
- Good working knowledge of Irish planning procedures regulations and legislation.
- Reliable research and analytical skills and demonstrates good drafting and report writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Develops good working relationships with all teams, and clients and demonstrates the ability to exceed client expectations. Conscientious of clients’ and practices’ needs at all times.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- A full driving licence and access to a car.
- Excellent report writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly with others.
- Good time management and respect for others’ time.
- Experience in using CAD, GIS, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp.
- Graduate Member of the IPI or Licentiate membership of the RTPI.
- Experience within a planning consultancy.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND
- Competitive salary, package and extensive benefits
- Junior to mid-level
- Architecture & Planning
- Full Time
- Project Management